(Camera-Ready) Submission Deadline: January 8, 2016
If you are looking for initial submission deadlines for review of
your material, please visit the VR 2016 home page.
- Panels: 2 pages, compile in a txt file
submitted to the Panel Chairs.
- list of panelists, their affiliations
and a short bio for each
- a summary/ abstract
- Tutorials and Workshops: compile in a txt file
submitted to the Tutorial Chairs and Workshop Chairs.
- Organizers / Lecturers
- Abstract (max 150 words)
- Video Track: 2 and 5 minutes long and be narrated in English
- **IMPORTANT** The video formatting guidelines should be followed and will be strictly enforced; these are different from the IEEE Xplore supplemental material guidelines, below.
Accompanied by a one-page PDF description using the conference style template
- When preparing the video, please make it as professional as possible. Producing a video already requires a significant amount of effort, and spending just a little more effort to raise the quality can make a big difference in how it is received.
- Each description should include:
Formatting Guidelines: conference style template
- a title
- a 200-word abstract
- Contact information with author names, affiliations, and an email address for the lead author
- A high-resolution representative still image in the PDF document - separate images will not be accepted
Prepare a high quality PDF
supplemental material for the USB
submit the IEEE electronic Copyright Form (eCF) (required)
IMPORTANT: go over the Checklist
submit the final PDF to PCS: https://precisionconference.com/~vr/
If you have not registered by the registration deadline your
paper will *not* appear in the proceedings.
- for accepted papers, posters, demos, videos