(Camera-Ready) Submission Deadline: August 17 (papers) and September 3 (posters)
If you are looking for initial submission deadlines for review of
your material, please visit the LDAV home page.
- Page limits:
- Papers: Papers: maximum length of 9 pages with up to two (2) additional pages allowed for only references (maximum total of 11 pages)
- Posters: up to 2 pages including references
- Formatting Guidelines (for accepted papers)
- Prepare a high quality PDF
- (optional) assemble
supplemental material for the USB
- **IMPORTANT: README and SUMMARY files are MANDATORY for IEEE XPlore. Failing to submit these files will delay the Xplore process.
- submit the IEEE eCopyright Form
- submit PDF online to PCS
- If you have not registered by the registration deadline your
paper will *not* appear in the proceedings.