(Camera-Ready) Final Submission Deadline (Papers): February 4, 2016
(Camera-Ready) Final Submission Deadline (WIP): February 9, 2016
If you are looking for initial submission deadlines for review of
your material, please visit the Haptics Symposium 2016 home page.
- Page limits:
- Papers: 6 pages; 1 or 2 extra pages may added through a charge of $200 per page, paid during conference registration
- WIP: 2 pages; 1 extra page may added through a charge of $200, paid during conference registration
- Formatting Guidelines and templates
- Prepare a high quality PDF
- (Optional) Assemble supplemental material, including videos and the *required* README and SUMMARY files, for the USB proceedings
- submit the IEEE electronic Copyright Form (eCF)
- submit the teaser image and 100 word abstract to PCS
- Submit files to PCS
- At least one author of the paper must register by the registration deadline or your
paper will *not* appear in the USB proceedings.