(Camera-Ready) Submission Deadline: January 7, 2011
If you are looking for initial submission deadlines for review of
your material, please visit the ISVRI 2011 home page.
- Page limits:
- Research papers: 8 pages, of which one page can be printed in colour.*
- Technotes: 4 pages, of which one page can be printed in colour.*
- Posters: 2 pages, of which none can be printed in colour.
*Please specify in a TXT file which page of your paper should be printed in colour and submit the TXT as a 'Colour Page Text File'. Pease note that the electronic proceedings will be in full colour so please make sure your PDF is submitted in full colour. Thank you.
- Formatting Guidelines (for accepted papers)
- Prepare a high quality PDF
- (optional) assemble
supplemental material for the USB
- submit the IEEE (1) Release Form and (2) Copyright Form
- IMPORTANT: go over the Checklist
- submit PDF to PCS (for research papers, technotes, and posters)
- submit PDF (for OS papers)
- If you have not registered by the registration deadline your
paper will *not* appear in the proceedings.